Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Posts Coming Soon!

Here's the deal: I created this blog because I tend to say a lot, but I have never had a proper place to say it. Usually I end up texting my friends these thoughts, which takes far too many texts and way too much energy, and in the end only one person gets to read what I have to say. Hopefully somebody will actually follow my blog, in which case my goal will be accomplished!


Anyway, right now I'm at school. I go to the University of Illinois for Aerospace Engineering, and my freshman year is wrapping up. I have finals on the (ominously near) horizon, and most likely I will not have time to post with much frequency until I'm out of school. Come mid-May I will try to post once a week about what ever happens to be on my mind!


Friend or otherwise, thank you for checking out my blog, and stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment